Jefferson County, Colorado is a great place to work, play, and live.
The top communities in Jefferson County include:
- Lakewood, Colorado
- Morrison, Colorado
- Golden, Colorado
- Arvada, Colorado
- Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Littleton, Colorado
- Evergreen, Colorado
- Conifer, Colorado
Top 10 Reasons To Relocate To Jefferson County, Colorado:
- The best of both worlds – urban settings and mountain escapes.
- An average of 255 days of sunshine each year.
- A first-class public school system.
- 260 square miles of parks, open space, and open lands.
- Just 10 minutes from downtown Denver.
- Great shopping, including Colorado Mills, Belmar Shopping District, and Southwest Plaza Mall.
- Employment headquarters, including National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) and MillerCoors Brewery.
- Cultural centers, including Arvada Center, Lakewood Cultural Center, and Lakewood Heritage Center.
- 21 golf courses.